Search This Blog

Thursday, September 8, 2011

My New Favorite Pork Chop

PORK CHOPS

My FAVORITE way to eat a pork chop is bone-in and FRIED! Oh Lord help me- I love it!!!! Here's my new favorite way to make it! 

I also season all of my meat with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. I dredged the pork chops in egg and then dip them in PANKO. (Panko is a Japanese bread crumb that gives the most amazing crunch!) Fry them in a skillet (I used a cast iron).  I generally fry in EVOO to make myself feel better about frying my food! This time I also put some minced garlic in the oil to give an extra layer of flavor to my chops. 


So here are the chops mid-fry!



 Then I just made a nice side of wild rice and a quick tomato and cucumber salad with goat cheese. BUT THE KICKER. I fried an egg  and placed it on top. When you cut into that egg and drips down over that porch chop with that cruchy crust, your heart will MELT! DELICIOUS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment